Modified Atmosphere packaging covering all levels of application from product development, production, quality control to shelf life study:
- Gas content/mix and its influence on the product
- Packaging composition and its inf luence on both the sample and headspace
- Ways to effectively control and optimise the MAP process
Seminar content will include:
- MAP (packaging) fundamentals
- MAP for product quality and safety
- Product specific application of MAP (e.g. recommended gas ratios &why)
- Film/packaging material influence on MAP
- How to best measure headspace
- Efficient control of the flushing process to attain 100 percent quality control, safer working environment and cost saving
10-3pm courses in Christchurch, Palmerston North and Auckland with Lunch provided (*TBC)
Tentative dates are Christchurch on 5 June, Palmerston North on 7 June and Auckland on 8 June. Cost TBA.
Note there are limited spaces and early bookings are recommended.
For all enquiries please email: [email protected] or phone 03 962 2960