Browsing: Package structure – analysis
Mätt (meaning measured in Swedish), defines what Mätt Solutions is all about. We supply high quality analytical and process control instrumentation and services to the food, dairy, grain & feed industries in NZ.
Mätt Solutions has a team of scientists and Food Technologists with over 50 years collective experience (also as Formula Foods) in Shelf Life related studies. Our shelf life analysis and testing services gives us extensive insight into different products which enables us to better assist our clients with their products and related analysis.
We don’t just sell the instruments, we service, repair calibrate them and use them in our lab on a daily basis, this gives us hands on experience which we utilise in offering a comprehensive solution to our clients.
See us for Shelf Life Analysis, (Stability Testing), Water Activity Meters, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (Gas (O2/CO2)Analysers), Perten Grain food and feed Instrumentation (Protein/ Moisture etc), pH Meters, Data Loggers, Refractometers/ Density Meters, Milk Analysers, Complete Soils/ Environmental solutions, Grain Moisture, Sampling and analysis solutions and much more.
Mätt Solutions provide a complete peace of mind service by having scientists that understand the clients’ products and fully trained in-house technicians ensure we can locally support the solutions we supply
It is our goal to continue to lead the way in analysis technology & services to grow industry in New Zealand by providing award winning Solutions.
20A Avenger Crescent
PO Box 7154
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
• Micromeritics gas sorption instruments for surface area & pore size measurements plus density of powders.
47 Cawarra Rd
PO Box 2172