Browsing: Density measure
EMC is a privately owned New Zealand company and is one of the country’s largest and most respected process automation and industrial weighing suppliers. We are the sole NZ representative for Endress+Hauser, which arguably supply the widest range of sanitary instruments available to ensure strict hygienic conditions are met.
We provide a complete professional service, with qualiﬁed staff and excellent facilities, that ensure local support and backup is available for all products.
Our Head Ofﬁce is based in modern premises on Auckland’s North Shore where we employ highly competent and skilled staff.
Our Christchurch Branch ensures a high level of service and support is provided through-out the South Island.
Founded in 1971 we have more than 45 years of experience serving the needs of the New Zealand food industry.
Our commitment to providing, and continuously improving, our quality of service is evidenced by our ISO9001 certiﬁcation.
56 Tarndale Grove
PO Box 101444
029 365 2671
03 365 2681
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
• Micromeritics gas sorption instruments for surface area & pore size measurements plus density of powders.
47 Cawarra Rd
PO Box 2172