Browsing: water heating
Aggreko is the global leader in the rental of power generation and temperature control solutions for major industries.
Our power, chilling and drying solutions are used by dairy processing plants, primary producers, wineries, breweries, food-storage facilities and food processors around New Zealand, for:
– Additional cooling capacity during peak seasons
– Temporary cooling and ventilation of cold storage produce, dairy or meat products
– Additional capacity for planned or unplanned shutdowns
– Chiller or cooling tower capacity supplement or augmentation
– Dry ice blasting for food packaging or processing
– Temporary cooling and ventilation to improve staff working conditions
– Industrial dehumidification of work areas or for drying food products
– Additional power during maintenance or shutdown
– Additional power for peak season
– Standby power
Our operations span across strategically positioned service depots for rapid fleet deployment across New Zealand. Contact us today on 0800 950 950.
1048 -1050 Great South Rd
101 Woodlands Drive
Importers of Cooling Towers, Water Chillers, cooling and control equipment, Plastics processing machinery including loading, blending, drying, mixing, conveyors, and robots. injection and blow moulding, and extrusion machinery.
Technical support and a back up of spare parts made possible by volume and commitment to looking after our customers long term. With continued supply of strong brands for more than 20 years with a good reputation. Large stock holdings and spare parts held in our Penrose warehouse.
We are here to help.
112a Mays Raod
PO Box 12899
The New Zealand Food Innovation Network (NZFIN) is an accessible, national network of science and technology resources created to support the growth and development of New Zealand food & beverage business of all sizes by providing facilities and the expertise needed to develop new products and process from idea to commercial success.
Te Ipu Kai, 28 Verissimo Drive
PO Box 107039