Browsing: Protein & protein analysis
Merck, your partner in food & beverage testing.
Our analysis products are used by food manufacturers in order to continuously monitor the quality of their goods. For example, our high-purity reagents and chromatography systems support compliance with the very stringent international food regulations. We offer solutions to ensure that the food we consume is safe and free from contaminants.
Find the Food & Beverage Safety Testing Solution to Match Your Needs.
Food safety goes far beyond the visible. We understand that changing regulations, complex processes and delayed product releases can be challenging; see how we can help with our full range of microbiological food testing and environmental monitoring solutions.
My F&B Scout is an indispensable application for your QC microbiology needs. Create personalized brochures and register to gain access to a full range of application notes, white papers & videos.
Contact Merck – how we can partner with you?
PO Box 65251
Gribbles Labnet provides tailored solutions for all your food and environmental testing needs. We offer a comprehensive IANZ and LAS accredited service for microbiology, analytical chemistry, pathogen testing, nutritional analysis, shelf life testing, vitamins, allergens, hygiene monitoring, elemental analysis and feed and meal testing.
We pride ourselves on providing a high quality, rapid turnaround service, delivered by friendly and helpful scientific staff.
Invermay Research Centre
PO Box 371
Suppliers of high quality analytical and process instrumentation to the food, dairy, grain & feed industries; See us for Water Activity Meters, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (Gas (O2/CO2)Analysers), Perten Grain food and feed Instrumentation (Protein/ Moisture etc), pH Meters, Data Loggers, Refractometers/ Density Meters, Milk Analysers, Complete Soils/ Environmental solutions, Grain Moisture, Sampling and analysis solutions and much more.
The company has been built on its reputation and commitment to service.
Matt Solutions provide a complete peace of mind service by ensuring the availability of backup instrumentation with minimal downtime. This is something our clients require and have grown to depend on. Fully trained in-house technicians ensure we can locally repair, service and calibrate all our instruments.
It is our goal to continue to lead the way in analysis technology and help in providing award winning results to the Food and Dairy industries.
20A Avenger Crescent
PO Box 7154
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer for nanoparticle size, zetapotential and protein mobility and microrheology
• Malvern OMNISEC, Multi-detection Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) for absolute molecular weight, size & structure of polysaccharides and proteins.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Malvern Kinexus Rotational Rheometer for flow properties, texture and stability.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
• Jasco Circular Dichroism (CD) spectropolarimeter, Fluorescence, UV/Vis and FTIR Spectro’s, etc
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172