Alphatech Systems provides products and services that support academic & medical research institutes, and pharmaceutical , biotech, food, water and industrial companies, in their efforts to improve animal, human and environmental condition. Alphatech is 100% NZ Owned and has been serving science and technology for 36 years, providing essential and renowned technology based solutions. We are a full spectrum supplier of lab products to the food & water testing markets, including balances, filtration products, HPLC systems and consumables, incubators, electrochemical meters and kits, gas generators, lab water systems, microscopes, ovens, radiation monitors, refractometers, spectros, temperature controllers, thermometers, wine testing equipment and kits. And all lab products.
Carlos Tabarez Gallo
630A Great South Road
PO Box 62 613
Suppliers of high quality analytical and process instrumentation to the food, dairy, grain & feed industries; See us for Water Activity Meters, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (Gas (O2/CO2)Analysers), Perten Grain food and feed Instrumentation (Protein/ Moisture etc), pH Meters, Data Loggers, Refractometers/ Density Meters, Milk Analysers, Complete Soils/ Environmental solutions, Grain Moisture, Sampling and analysis solutions and much more.
The company has been built on its reputation and commitment to service.
Matt Solutions provide a complete peace of mind service by ensuring the availability of backup instrumentation with minimal downtime. This is something our clients require and have grown to depend on. Fully trained in-house technicians ensure we can locally repair, service and calibrate all our instruments.
It is our goal to continue to lead the way in analysis technology and help in providing award winning results to the Food and Dairy industries.
20A Avenger Crescent
PO Box 7154
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer Ultra for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
• Malvern OMNISEC, Multi-detection Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) for absolute molecular weight, size & structure of polysaccharides and proteins.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172