Browsing: Measurement & control
Originally evolving from the industrial weighing sector, Diverseco has built on its capabilities to become one of Australasia’s leading measurement and automation solutions providers to the food manufacturing industry. Diverseco’s primary objective is to deliver our customers superior value by combining an intimate understanding of customer needs with our problem-solving expertise and innovative weighing/dosing, product inspection (metal detectors, checkweighers and x-rays), palletising, and robotics automation technologies, including collaborative robots. The experts at Diverseco possess the expertise, industry understandings and high quality equipment to meet and exceed your requirements.
6 Clayton Street
The perfect package.
Established in 1948, Selpak is a fully supported turn key supplier, covering machinery from the start of process to end of line packaging servicing Snack, Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Confectionery manufacturers.
As a leader in the process and packaging industry for over 50 years, Selpak brings a wealth of knowledge and global experience to their customers locally. With the highest benchmarks in quality and innovation from around the world, Selpak customer project’s result in faster, more reliable and more cost-effective processing and packaging at the forefront of the industry.
22 employees across Australia and New Zealand
9+ service engineers – supplier plant trained overseas
10+ loyal supplier partnerships – Buhler, Cavanna, Elettric80, IMA, Pamasol, Rommelag, Schubert, Theegarten, Weightpack, and Yamato
90% of business is from repeat business – happy customers
Unit C11, 710 Great South Rd
PO Box 97352
Manukau City Mail Centre
Founded in 1997, Control Devices’ purpose is to provide the best possible engineering advice, technical support and product solutions to improve our customer’s operation peformance.
Control Devices’ key objectives are to provide a quality product and customer satisfaction with a cost-effective service. To achieve these goals, we actively engage our potential clients in decisions relating to our production processes and identify their needs.
Control Devices’ range of advanced solutions for measurement and control, including high-volume customised joysticks for OEM applications are designed to fit the specific applications and needs of an ever-growing multitude of markets.
We are distinguished from other engineering supply companies by:
* Our broad and deep inventory of quality products
* Our diversification across industry sectors, countries and markets
* Our customer focused marketing
* Our commitment to engineering excellence and innovation
5E/14 Waikumete Road
PO Box 95204
Bruker Optics supplies FTIR and FT-NIR spectrometers for quality control applications in all industries, including the food, agricultural, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. Our products are ideally suited for lab and at-line applications as well as process control.
Unit 6, 5 Bouverie Street
Lower Hutt 5012
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer Ultra for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
• Malvern OMNISEC, Multi-detection Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) for absolute molecular weight, size & structure of polysaccharides and proteins.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172