Browsing: Measurement & control
Food manufacturers searching for industry-leading dosing/weighing, packaging, product inspection, palletising and robotics automation systems need look no further than the Diverseco group of companies.
Through Diverseco, you can source complete packaging line expertise and equipment from several of the world’s leading manufacturers within the one company.
From manually operated, single head bagging machines to fully automated, packaging and inspection lines that can package hundreds of items per minute, we possess the expertise, industry understandings and high quality equipment to meet and exceed your requirements.
6 Clayton Street
Selpak is amongst the largest agents of premium packaging and processing equipment in New Zealand & Australia, distributing to industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, confectionary and cosmetics. A leader in the industry for over forty years, Selpak supplies equipment that establishes the highest benchmarks in quality and innovation.
Unit C11, 710 Great South Rd
PO Box 97352
Manukau City Mail Centre
Founded in 1997, Control Devices’ purpose is to provide the best possible engineering advice, technical support and product solutions to improve our customer’s operation peformance.
Control Devices’ key objectives are to provide a quality product and customer satisfaction with a cost-effective service. To achieve these goals, we actively engage our potential clients in decisions relating to our production processes and identify their needs.
Control Devices’ range of advanced solutions for measurement and control, including high-volume customised joysticks for OEM applications are designed to fit the specific applications and needs of an ever-growing multitude of markets.
We are distinguished from other engineering supply companies by:
* Our broad and deep inventory of quality products
* Our diversification across industry sectors, countries and markets
* Our customer focused marketing
* Our commitment to engineering excellence and innovation
5E/14 Waikumete Road
PO Box 95204
Bruker Optics supplies FTIR and FT-NIR spectrometers for quality control applications in all industries, including the food, agricultural, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. Our products are ideally suited for lab and at-line applications as well as process control.
Unit 6, 5 Bouverie Street
Lower Hutt 5012
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
ifm electronic is a German based multinational manufacturer of high quality factory automation & process control sensors, connector solutions & system control products.
An industry leader, due to technically advanced product development over decades, and a focus on exceptional customer application service & support.
ifm now supply >135,000 customers globally, including many of the biggest OEM’s and End Users operating today.
The combination of performance enhancing application solutions, close customer contact to a broad industry base. Including meeting specific requirements of the Food & Beverage industries – such as products with IP69k “wash down” protection, 316SS housings, gold plated connection pins and ATEX ratings, etc. have resulted in our reputation for reliability.
ifm’s NZ operations include a capable, qualified local team of engineers, backed up by dedicated logistics support staff, combining to provide New Zealand’s’ F&B industry with excellent technical support & extensive local stock available for over night delivery!
c13, 930 Great South Road
PO Box 12688
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer for nanoparticle size, zetapotential and protein mobility and microrheology
• Malvern OMNISEC, Multi-detection Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) for absolute molecular weight, size & structure of polysaccharides and proteins.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Malvern Kinexus Rotational Rheometer for flow properties, texture and stability.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172