Browsing: Heat recovery equipment
Aggreko is the global leader in the rental of power generation and temperature control solutions for major industries.
Our power, chilling and drying solutions are used by dairy processing plants, primary producers, wineries, breweries, food-storage facilities and food processors around New Zealand, for:
– Additional cooling capacity during peak seasons
– Temporary cooling and ventilation of cold storage produce, dairy or meat products
– Additional capacity for planned or unplanned shutdowns
– Chiller or cooling tower capacity supplement or augmentation
– Dry ice blasting for food packaging or processing
– Temporary cooling and ventilation to improve staff working conditions
– Industrial dehumidification of work areas or for drying food products
– Additional power during maintenance or shutdown
– Additional power for peak season
– Standby power
Our operations span across strategically positioned service depots for rapid fleet deployment across New Zealand. Contact us today on 0800 950 950.
1048 -1050 Great South Rd
101 Woodlands Drive
HRS Process Solutions operates at the forefront of thermal processing technology, offering innovative and effective heat transfer solutions worldwide across a diverse range of industries.
Operating for more than 37 years in the food and beverage sector and with vast experience in liquid process heat transfer, we specialise in the design and manufacture of an extensive range of corrugated tube and scraped surface heat exchangers with solutions available for all varieties of food and beverage applications.
HRS is also a food systems specialist, offering thermal processing solutions such as Pasteurisers/Sterilisers, Concentrators and Aseptic Fillers. We can provide turn-key solutions for the small operator, or full processing lines for larger producers as required.
HRS offers supplementary liquid processing solutions including hygienic Piston Pumps and bag in box/bag in drum Aseptic Fillers. All equipment supplied is conforming to 3A, FDA and EHEDG standards. Recently we have extended our range to include Ohmic heating, and soon will be adding microwave heating to complement our array of high quality heat transfer solutions – further increasing our capability to design, manufacture, deliver, and commission state of the art food systems worldwide.
HRS has a global network of offices: Australia/NZ, Europe, UK, USA, Malaysia, and India; with manufacturing plants in Europe, UK and India.
8/168 Christmas Street
PO Box 1290