Browsing: Emulsifier equipment
A national network of open-access food and beverage production facilities enabling businesses to scale up and commercialise new products.
From research and development through to manufacturing, the government funded network brings a unique level of expertise and access to a diverse suite of manufacturing equipment which provides an accessible pathway to market for businesses of all sizes.
Te Ipu Kai, 28 Verissimo Drive
PO Box 107039
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
• Micromeritics gas sorption instruments for surface area & pore size measurements plus density of powders.
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172