Browsing: Drug testing
Ngaio Diagnostics is a NZ owned business offering innovative testing solutions to the food industry with a product range suited for in house or laboratory testing. With more than 25 years’ experience and representing some of the world’s leading manufacturers we are well placed to offer great testing solutions to NZ food manufacturers.
Ngaio’s product range includes Hygiena ATP Systems, including the new Ensure Touch that is easy to use with a large touch screen and Wi-Fi so that results can be stored in the cloud and accessed from anywhere. The Ensure Touch can also be used with MicroSnap, rapid 6- 8 hour microbiological detection, as well as ATP water tests and process efficiency tests, Alkaline Phosphatase and Acid Phosphatase.
Ngaio also supplies protein residue tests, ProClean and glucose/lactose residue tests, SpotCheck Plus and a range of Gluten and other allergen tests.
Ngaio has a range of solutions for Salmonella and Listeria testing. These include tests that can be done on-site such as Insite Salmonella, Insite Listeria and Listeria Glow which can detect Listeria species and Listeria monocytogenes. Also available are 24 hour and 48 hour Elisa tests for Salmonella and Listeria for higher volume applications and a range of molecular methods for these pathogens.
We also have a wide range of dehydrated culture media available.
Our staff have an in depth knowledge of the products we market to the food industry and we have excellent technical back up from our suppliers. We take pride in providing quality advice and support in a timely manner and ensuring products are supplied promptly.
Stuart Mckenzie – Business Development Manager
81 Halifax Street East
PO Box 4015
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
• Micromeritics gas sorption instruments for surface area & pore size measurements plus density of powders.
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172