Browsing: Drug testing
Ngaio Diagnostics is a NZ owned business offering innovative solutions to the food industry. With over 25 years’ experience Ngaio specialises in supplying market leading hygiene, microbiology, allergen and food testing products at competitive prices.
Ngaio’s supply partnerships and extensive product portfolio allow Ngaio to establish complete food, drink, hygiene & allergen testing solutions to meet your individual requirements.
Ngaio’s range is extensively used throughout New Zealand. This range includes the internationally renowned Hygiena ATP systems, gold standard Biomedal Gluten and allergen tests, rapid 6-8 hour microbiological detection that carry AOAC accreditation (MicroSnap), dehydrated sheet media with significant advantages over alternatives (Sanita-kun), hygiene verification products with superior ease of use (ProClean & SpotCheck Plus) as well as many other products.
Ngaio takes pride in supplying top class service to each and every customer. Enquires, questions or technical assistance are quickly answered and goods are delivered promptly.
81 Halifax Street East
PO Box 4015
New Zealand’s largest privately owned analytical testing laboratory, specialising in food, environmental and agricultural testing. With regional bases and national reach we’re 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We’ve led the way in analytical testing for many years; our extensive range of tests are backed by dedicated Client Services Managers.
28 Duke Street
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer for nanoparticle size, zetapotential and protein mobility and microrheology
• Malvern OMNISEC, Multi-detection Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) for absolute molecular weight, size & structure of polysaccharides and proteins.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Malvern Kinexus Rotational Rheometer for flow properties, texture and stability.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172