Browsing: Coolroom equipment/insulation
Aggreko is the global leader in the rental of power generation and temperature control solutions for major industries.
Our power, chilling and drying solutions are used by dairy processing plants, primary producers, wineries, breweries, food-storage facilities and food processors around New Zealand, for:
– Additional cooling capacity during peak seasons
– Temporary cooling and ventilation of cold storage produce, dairy or meat products
– Additional capacity for planned or unplanned shutdowns
– Chiller or cooling tower capacity supplement or augmentation
– Dry ice blasting for food packaging or processing
– Temporary cooling and ventilation to improve staff working conditions
– Industrial dehumidification of work areas or for drying food products
– Additional power during maintenance or shutdown
– Additional power for peak season
– Standby power
Our operations span across strategically positioned service depots for rapid fleet deployment across New Zealand. Contact us today on 0800 950 950.
1048 -1050 Great South Rd
101 Woodlands Drive
We supply Ultraviolet systems, modules, and components, for air, water, and surface disinfection. Disinfection and odour control are the chemical free results you can achieve when using ultraviolet lamp technology. Ultraviolet light at a 254 nanometre output (UVC) is lethal to all microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, protozoa, moulds, yeasts, fungal spores and algae. All you need is enough dosage. While ozone produced by the lamps eliminates odour.
Cool room and upper air units for longevity of food products in storage and the disinfection of air space and surfaces in controlled environments.
Ultraviolet systems for kitchen hood extraction systems to control cooking oil deposits, and odour.
Ultraviolet systems for the direct treatment of conveyor belts in food grade environments.
Ultraviolet systems for the treatment of, water, air, and surfaces where microorganisms are present.
Ozone lamps and systems for odour control.
UVC monitoring equipment, for standards and compliance.
Our components include; UV Modules, UVC lamps, electronic ballasts, reflectors and lamp holders. Infrared emitters and lamp holders.
3/31 Hannigan Drive
PO Box 18392