Browsing: Coolroom equipment/insulation
Aggreko is the global leader in the rental of power generation and temperature control solutions for major industries.
Our power, chilling and drying solutions are used by dairy processing plants, primary producers, wineries, breweries, food-storage facilities and food processors around New Zealand, for:
– Additional cooling capacity during peak seasons
– Temporary cooling and ventilation of cold storage produce, dairy or meat products
– Additional capacity for planned or unplanned shutdowns
– Chiller or cooling tower capacity supplement or augmentation
– Dry ice blasting for food packaging or processing
– Temporary cooling and ventilation to improve staff working conditions
– Industrial dehumidification of work areas or for drying food products
– Additional power during maintenance or shutdown
– Additional power for peak season
– Standby power
Our operations span across strategically positioned service depots for rapid fleet deployment across New Zealand. Contact us today on 0800 950 950.
1048 -1050 Great South Rd
101 Woodlands Drive
We supply Ultraviolet modules, systems, components and lamps, for water air and surface treatment. We offer disinfection and odour treatment through the use of ultraviolet and we have access to a wide range of ultraviolet lamps and associated parts, including low pressure, medium pressure mercury, and Amalgam lamps from Heraeus. Individual ballasts quartz components brackets and lamp terminal assemblies are also available through our office.
We also offer access to Infrared technology, Heraeus modules and replacement IR emitters for a wide range of heating applications and industries.
3/31 Hannigan Drive
PO Box 18392