Browsing: Whitehouse Scientific
ATA Scientific specialises in sales, support and service for a range of analytical instruments for assessing food and drink products in terms of their structure, composition, physicochemical properties and sensory characteristics. These techniques are widely used by ingredient manufacturers, food producers, researchers and laboratories to ensure product quality, safety and process efficiency.
Some of our innovative instruments include:
• Phenom Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), affordable, fast and easy to use high resolution imaging with elemental (EDS) analysis.
• Malvern Mastersizer 3000, enables wet and dry particle size measurements (10nm to 3.5mm)
• Malvern Zetasizer Ultra for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
• Malvern OMNISEC, Multi-detection Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) for absolute molecular weight, size & structure of polysaccharides and proteins.
• Malvern Morphologi 4-ID for automated imaging of particle size, shape and chemical identification.
• Attension Theta Optical Tensiometer for surface interaction between gas, liquids and solids.
Unit 8, 12-16 Mangrove Lane
PO Box 2172