Browsing: produce & produce packaging
For over 20 years Transportect has been a supplier of specialist packaging materials to NZ industry. Our range of products now includes
– Laminated paper Cornerboards used to protect and provide stacking strength to palletized loads,
– Strapping Guards to protect against damage from plastic or steel strap,
– GripSheets, or anti-slip sheets, which increase the friction between layers of palletized goods thereby preventing damage and cost especially for column stacked (small) cartons, glossy cartons or plastic bagged goods,
– StretchBands which provide a simple temporary “hold” for palletised loads that are either placed in racking before distribution or need to be moved to the wrapping area,
– Moulded Pulp customised products.
Distribution locations are in Auckland and Christchurch from which despatch is expected within one working day of receipt of an order.
Sales are supported with technical and application knowledge.
37A Tironui Rd
Our company specializes in importing and selling Food Packaging machinery and Food Processing machinery. We are the sole NZ agents for the following well known and proven companies. ULMA Packaging. TREIF Slicers, Dicer and Portion cutters. BOSS Vacuum Packers. LEONHARDT Portioning machines. LUTETIA Curing and cooking equipment.
20C Peters Way
Aurora Process Solutions is a recognized leader in the process equipment industry. Our experience, technical knowledge, product range, system solutions and back-up service capabilities unlock process potential through Australasia and beyond.
• Robotic & Conventional Palletising
• Bulk Bag handling
• Bag and sack filling and closing
• Floveyors and product conveying
• Magnetic Separators
• Metal Detectable Implements and consumables
Satisfied clients, using solutions that add value to their product is a key focus of Aurora’s as they work to ensure projects are delivered satisfactorily from concept to completion.
Unlock Your Process Potential!
21 Bandon Street
PO Box 9573
FB*PROPAK provides tailored processing and packaging engineered solutions to the food and beverage industries. Highly efficient solutions ensure seamless project delivery with expert back-up and ongoing support. Process engineering knowledge and strategic partnerships with world leading equipment manufacturers and suppliers enable us to provide unique and optimum solutions.
FB*PROPAK delivers innovative solutions for Australasian and international businesses operating in the food and beverage sectors, including: wine, spirits, beer, alcoholic mixes, soft drinks, sports drinks, water, fruit juices, olive oil and food. Also offering a comprehensive range of engineering services including: consultation, project management, installation, commissioning, retrofitting, training, maintenance and after sales servicing.
96 Chifley Drive
Confoil offers a comprehensive range of aluminium trays, paperboard containers, and a range of sealing machines and film.
Confoil can provide Dualpak paperboard containers that can be stored fresh or frozen and then heated later by either oven or microwave with the food staying warmer for longer because Dualpak keeps the heat inside.
Additional to our aluminium and Dualpak trays is a range of parchment muffin wraps, catering foil, baking paper, decorative Novacart paper baking moulds, paper produce trays and our vegetable parchment flan trays. These flan trays have excellent baking release qualities and are ideal for metal detection applications.
3 Piermark Drive
PO Box 474